Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Messy Chopstick Ballerina Buns

We went out to lunch the other day at Teriyaki Grill over by the Clinton Walmart and my daughter wanted to know how to use chopsticks. My hubby showed her how to use them and I thought it would be fun to do a style using hair chopsticks. She was really excited when I told her what we were going to do.



My house is in perpetual remodel mode.
I am sorry for all of the stuff in the background.
 I should put up a blanket or something.

I made this intentionally messy, as she does not keep her hair very nice for very long. I just took out the 5 strand french braids I did yesterday and put them in two ponytails high on her head and twisted them into buns, leaving strands out here and there, and secured them with two really big bobby pins that you would normally use to hold a hot roller in place. Then I just pushed the chopsticks in and voila, a messy masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment