Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

5 Strand French Braid Into A Messy Bun

Here is a little something I threw together. I kind of had an idea of what I wanted to do, but I changed some of the elements when I started to do the hair style.



I just did two 5 Strand French Braids one starting from the top and the other from the bottom. The one on the top I did pretty loose and the one on the bottom I did as tight as I could. I didn't want you to be able to see the part separating the two different braids. I wanted it to blend. I think I did okay. Then I just combined the two braids into a ponytail. Then I put it in a bun and secured it with bobby pins. My daughter is loving the chopsticks right now so I put them in with my bun. You don't have to do a bun. You could do a braid or whatever you want with the hair after you put it in a ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment