Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

3 Strand Dutch French Braid Headband

I think this hairstyle is so self explanatory by looking at the picture that I am not going to write very detailed instructions, just the basics.
Top view
I started my 1st braid going right to left on the left side.
Left view
I made a deep side part on an angle and went all the way down to the bottom of her hair. Then I dutch french braided the hair and braided all the way down to the base of her hair.
Right view
I repeated the same thing on the right side.
Back view with hair up to show detail
Then I joined the two braids together in a ponytail at the base of her hair.
View of the back with the hair down
Then drop the hair down to cover the ponytail. You could dry the hair and put it in ringlets or put all of the hair in a ponytail if you wanted to. I just kept it simple today.
View of the front
Then you are all done. This is very simple and easy and good to keep her hair off of her face. When she wears regular headbands they fall down and she is fighting to keep her hair back. This eliminates the problem. You could weave a ribbon in the back or front or both to dress this look up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment