Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Criss Cross Double Dutch Braids

Top view
This is just a really simple hair style to do. It is just a criss-cross braided do. It would take 5-10 minutes to do.
Left view
I parted the hair into four sections. Start with the top two sections only and put them each into an elastic. I used my Topsy Tail to pull up the hair through the elastics, but you don't have to.
Right view
Then I split the top ponytails in half and braided each section until I couldn't braid anymore. Then I secured each braid with an elastic.
Rear view
Then I took the braids from the top right side and put them with the bottom left section and put all of the hair into a ponytail. Then I took the braids from the left side and weaved them through the braids from the right. I did the first braid over, then under. Then the second one under then over.
Rear view with fabric flowers
I just added some fabric flowers that I made and viola, I was done.
Front view

No comments:

Post a Comment